16 set 2012

Outfit for...mondiali di canottaggio Varese

Have a good Sunday! 
For those of you who do not know, my city, this weekend, the protagonist of the World Rowing 2012! 

Varese is a town next to the lake, the lake of Varese for the note, and a part of the coast lake called Schiranna, have been designed for this competition. The whole city is bustling for days ... yesterday afternoon I went with my Luca to take a look the training and I took the opportunity to take some pictures. The outfit is very simple but still nice all shades of blue. I opted for jeans, blouse squares, cardigans and detachment as my trunk orange color.

Today is my grand mother's birthday!!!! I'm very happy!

Buona domenica!
Per chi di voi non lo sapesse, la mia città è, in questo weekend, la protagonista assoluta dei mondiali di canottaggio 2012!!!
Varese è una cittadina adiacente al lago, il lago di varese per l'appunto, e una zona della costa lacustre chiamata Schiranna, è stata attrezzata per questa competizione.
Tutta la città è in fermento da giorni...ieri pomeriggio sono andata con il mio Luca a dare un'occhiata agli allenamenti e ne ho approfittato per fare qualche foto. L'outfit è very simple ma sempre curato: tutto sui toni del blu. Ho optato per jeans, camicetta a quadratini, cardigan e come stacco di colore il mio bauletto arancione.

Oggi festa di compleanno della mia nonnina! Augurissimi!!!!!!


xoxo

Kate











 My outfit:
Jeans: Bershka
Top: H&M
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: no brand
Sunglasses: Rayban
Bijioux: Ops Objects

4 commenti:

Leave me any note :) Thank you!